Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Too Far Behind

I am so far behind on posting and I have had so many things happen that I don't even know where to begin!

I am engaged! Hooray! I am determined that despite the best efforts of my mother that I am going to have a happy engagement and wedding. We are getting married at St. Mary's Cathedral in Covington, KY on August 7th, 2010. It isn't that far away! Father Ed Brodnick is going to marry us and I have known him since I was nine. I have always dreamed of him being the celebrant at my wedding. Most girls dream about what dress they will wear and who they will have as bridesmaids but me? I dream about who's going to be the priest! Hahaha.


I am really happy with the ring that Matthew gave to me. I have always wanted something different and a sapphire really does it for me. Even the cut is spectacular. A fun part has been in having the stones shipped from around the world for us to look at and decide which color blue we liked the best and which had the best brilliance. It is exciting to have it on my finger and probably and hour doesn't go by that I don't stop to look at it and smile.

Anyway, now that I have that posted I will get more on here ASAP with pictures and videos. We took Makayla to the circus and I have some great footage which I'd like to post.

________________________
Thank you, Lord, for this day and for the blessings you have bestowed upon us. Please continue to help us get through each day with praise and honor to You. Please help us keep Your love in the center of our hearts when we are facing difficult interactions with our friends and family. In Your name we pray. Amen.


No comments: